Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Prestige Off Roads Leather seat covers

Old 10-18-2018, 07:12 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prestige Off Roads Leather seat covers

Has anyone bought these? you can get an entire set on Ebay for $400. They look really nice. they are slip on covers either. you have to pull the factory covers off and replace them. Looking for reviews

Old 10-18-2018, 08:59 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,825 Likes on 1,595 Posts

I've not heard of anyone with those specifically, but they look pretty nice. I added Katzkins years back, and it was one of the best things I'd done. When I bought my jeep I didn't give a rip about leather.....till I was beat to high holy hell keeping the cloth clean of dust and dog fur. Leather so much easier to care for.

If you buy some, the rear seat is really easier to do. The fronts are a little more tedious. I found it easiest to completely remove the front seats, and separate the backs from the base. If you don't have butt warmers, that's the time to add em.
Old 10-18-2018, 11:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

No experience with them but TrailRecon on Youtube reviewed some from another company and detailed the install if interested.
Old 03-02-2020, 08:47 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you end up with the prestige seats? if so how are they?

Quick Reply: Prestige Off Roads Leather seat covers