Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pro Comp wheels

Old 04-29-2014, 12:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pro Comp wheels

ok so im looking at pro comp wheels as the title suggests but i am hopeing someone can tell me about the quaility i have not decided on any particular style yet
Old 04-29-2014, 01:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by robbins84
ok so im looking at pro comp wheels as the title suggests but i am hopeing someone can tell me about the quaility i have not decided on any particular style yet
Wheels aren't rocket science. If you like them, buy them, don't sweat it.
Old 04-29-2014, 02:13 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

For the most part all alloy wheels are manufactured in China....even the OEM Jeep wheels.

It pretty much just comes down to what style, size and color you want.

ProComp is a trusted and popular brand name for wheels. As long as you don't plan to race them I think they are a good choice.
Old 04-29-2014, 02:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OH9JK
For the most part all alloy wheels are manufactured in China....even the OEM Jeep wheels. It pretty much just comes down to what style, size and color you want. ProComp is a trusted and popular brand name for wheels. As long as you don't plan to race them I think they are a good choice.
ok thanks man thats kind of what i thought but i just wanted to make sure. all i gotta do now is see what style i want.

thanks sam

Quick Reply: Pro Comp wheels