Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Prodigy Performance Turbo impressions

Old 06-10-2013, 11:19 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by borracho
your profile says you're in Rio Rancho but you say you live in NNM...where exactly are you commuting to? Los Alamos?

And with respect to your post, I'd imagine regearing would help put the RPMs where the ought to be which may help the turbo spool up when it should.. IDK? Good luck either way...hope you find a solution to the issue
Yes, I commute to Los Alamos. I'm sure a re-gear would help the rpm range but I would still have the computer issues. I've tried running in 3rd instead of 4th to keep the rpms higher, which would be the same as a re-gear but it didn't solve the computer issues or the mileage. Something is still wrong with the tunes, not sure if the computer is rejecting them or if something is just off but either way it's not working right.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:52 PM
JK Freak

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by kh202
FALSE.... better off with a 6BT
Yeah, I agree with that LOL.
Old 11-23-2015, 05:53 PM
JK Freak

Update on this as I am considering the kit for my 08'
Old 11-23-2015, 08:55 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Might be waiting a while... This thread is 2.5 years old and the poster hasn't even logged in to the site in the last 2 years.
Old 01-30-2018, 11:04 AM
JK Newbie

Default Prodigy turbo

Does the 3.8l prodigy turbo manual only work with auto trans or what would I need to do to make it work. It’s the prodigy stage 3 turbo for a 07 jeep jk

Quick Reply: Prodigy Performance Turbo impressions