Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

question about PA 1" BL

Old 01-07-2009, 03:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default question about PA 1" BL

I received my PA 1" kit today and will be installing it this weekend. I see the directions have you disconnecting, unhooking, and unclipping several things. I have searched on here and found threads stating that it isn't necessary to unhook or disconnect all of the things the directions tell you. My question though is this...

Is there any issues with the breather tubes or the brake lines with the 1" BL? I am already running 3" of suspension lft now, so I do have the brake line relocation brackets. Just curious if I needed to keep an eye on these lines or if they need to be extended after adding the additional 1" using a body lift. Thanks.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by wrnglrguy
I received my PA 1" kit today and will be installing it this weekend. I see the directions have you disconnecting, unhooking, and unclipping several things. I have searched on here and found threads stating that it isn't necessary to unhook or disconnect all of the things the directions tell you. My question though is this...

Is there any issues with the breather tubes or the brake lines with the 1" BL? I am already running 3" of suspension lft now, so I do have the brake line relocation brackets. Just curious if I needed to keep an eye on these lines or if they need to be extended after adding the additional 1" using a body lift. Thanks.

David - I know you can answer this.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:03 PM
JK Junkie

Brake lines are mounted to the frame. The BL should not affect them at all.

Quick Reply: question about PA 1" BL