Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

???? RC 2.5 spacer lift with Mopar HD coils ????

Old 05-24-2012, 07:49 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post ???? RC 2.5 spacer lift with Mopar HD coils ????

Ok, I am looking at adding a Rough Country 2.5 coil spacer lift to my 2012 Unlimited. While I am at it I was also thinking of throwing on a set of the Mopar HD coils (19/60). I currently have the 17s in the front and 58s in the rear. I am also looking at adding either Bilstein 5100s or a set of Fox Shocks. I am wondering what your opinions are of this setup......

Thanks in advance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	in the water topless.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	320915

Last edited by roecker; 05-24-2012 at 07:53 AM.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:22 AM
JK Junkie

I think you'll love it. You'll gain 2.5" from the RC BB and about 1/2"-1" from the HD springs. With those tires, I don't think you'll look too small. If you want them to look bigger, I would suggest a set of RC wheel spacers too, ~$120 shipped to your door for a set of 4.

Plus with those new shocks, I'll be jealous, still running rubicon take-offs i am.

Look forward to seeing the BB on your Jeep.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:25 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Delux2769
I think you'll love it. You'll gain 2.5" from the RC BB and about 1/2"-1" from the HD springs. With those tires, I don't think you'll look too small. If you want them to look bigger, I would suggest a set of RC wheel spacers too, ~$120 shipped to your door for a set of 4.

Plus with those new shocks, I'll be jealous, still running rubicon take-offs i am.

Look forward to seeing the BB on your Jeep.
Thanks man. I already have 1.5" wheel spacers from Rugged Ridge and they make a world of difference in the look of my jeep. Should be ordering everything next week sometime. Can not wait!!!!

Quick Reply: ???? RC 2.5 spacer lift with Mopar HD coils ????