Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

RC Stubby Hybrid Bumper and Superwinch installed

Old 09-12-2012, 08:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RC Stubby Hybrid Bumper and Superwinch installed

hey everyone, just got back from my 2 month work rotation and I've already dipped into jeep mods.

just ordered FOX shocks for all 4 corners. ( 2 week wait on those bad boys )

just installed my RC stubby hybrid bumper with fog light end caps. A very good looking and light bumper for the price. it went together easily with a helping hand from my brother. i also installed my superwinch 8500lb winch too. its nothing fancy, under 500 bucks for the winch. i love the looks of it and the black with blue looks good with my black bumper. i love the way the fog lights sit on this bumper, although the wires do need to lengthened to fit properly. I'm very happy with my purchases and I'm jacked for this coming winter!! some added confidence working out in the bush, often on my own.

next are some WARN off road lights and re-gear.

take care!

Quick Reply: RC Stubby Hybrid Bumper and Superwinch installed