Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

RC2.5 with shocks

Old 10-11-2012, 09:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC2.5 with shocks

I was calling some local 4x4 shops and one offered the RC2.5 with new shocks install 600. I was originally thinking teraflex 2.5 but this seems like a good deal. Anyone had good or bad luck with this setup?
Old 10-11-2012, 09:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

This forum seems to be all over the board with RC stuff. Most say the RC shocks suck, so I would go the extra couple hundred bucks for Bilsteins 5100s. I have ran them in ever car and truck I have ever owned. German engineered and super high quality for the money. I have installed the RC 2.5 BB on my buddys JK and a 3.5 lift on an XJ. Both are very happy with the quality for the money. Plus lifetime warrenty. Hope this helps.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AFC29JK
This forum seems to be all over the board with RC stuff. Most say the RC shocks suck, so I would go the extra couple hundred bucks for Bilsteins 5100s. I have ran them in ever car and truck I have ever owned. German engineered and super high quality for the money. I have installed the RC 2.5 BB on my buddys JK and a 3.5 lift on an XJ. Both are very happy with the quality for the money. Plus lifetime warrenty. Hope this helps.
that does help thanks
Old 10-12-2012, 04:22 PM
JK Freak

just ordered my rc2.5!

Quick Reply: RC2.5 with shocks