Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Ready to replace my front D30 assembly with something stronger - Need Advice

Old 09-28-2009, 01:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ready to replace my front D30 assembly with something stronger - Need Advice

Need some advice I've finally saved up some money to replace my Dana 30 on my Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited. For the last year I've been running 37 inch tires with a 5.5 Rock Krawler lift on my Dana 30. Every time I went on the trails I would have to take it easy in fear of something breaking.
Well that needs to change and I'm ready to upgrade. There are so many options out there and I want to do this right so I can feel comfortable on the trails. So can any of you please advise on the best assemblies for a Dana 44? Do I go Mopar or are the aftermarket products better. Any advice would be extremely apprecaited.

Thanks

Quick Reply: Ready to replace my front D30 assembly with something stronger - Need Advice