Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Reid knuckles

Old 02-05-2014, 01:59 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reid knuckles

I am about half way through my jeep lift, currie 4" lift, new upper and lower control arms on front and rear, front currie track bar are all already on. I have the brake lines left and have some Reid knuckles on the way.

My jeep is a 2012 rubicon automatic, I know, I need to also change the front drive shaft.

My question at the moment is regarding the reid knuckles, anyone running them? If so, what flip drag link are you running and what relocation axel bracket are you running for the track bar? I have the currie front relocation bracket but need to get it welded, not sure if there is a better option.

Looking forward to the replies.

Jeff
Old 02-05-2014, 02:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm running Reid knuckles with a flipped Synergy drag link, and Artec HD front TB bracket which raises it 3" to match the height of the flipped drag link. I haven't seen the Currie bracket, but the artec is pure beef.
Old 02-05-2014, 02:48 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can do the drag link flip kit from synergy which includes the bracket. Personally I think synergy has the best draglink. You could just run their draglink with your current bracket. I believe also you can flip the tie rod on the Reid knuckles. In which case I have a synergy with new ends I might be getting rid of
Old 02-05-2014, 08:17 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
You can do the drag link flip kit from synergy which includes the bracket. Personally I think synergy has the best draglink. You could just run their draglink with your current bracket. I believe also you can flip the tie rod on the Reid knuckles. In which case I have a synergy with new ends I might be getting rid of
DunnyBunny, I'm interested in the tie rod if you sell them. Send me some pictures. If you don't mind.

I think I'll try to use the currie bracket with the synergy drag link.

Quick Reply: Reid knuckles