Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

RIPP Superchargers Holiday 2015 sale

Old 12-24-2015, 09:02 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol, Google ripp super charger problems.

Oh and merry Christmas!
Old 12-24-2015, 09:12 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DKJEEP
Lol, Google ripp super charger problems. Oh and merry Christmas!
They've sold how many? And how many prodigy turbos on the road? Based on those stats alone the prodigy should have been pulled from market.

Google Jeep JK issues. You own one of those. What happened there? It was barely a year ago when you just started researching forced induction. You quickly focused on the turbo and never looked back. You couldn't be more biased. You have no experience with other product.

Your entire focus was max power. In that case, you made the right decision. You're an anomaly in the JK world. No issue there, but no need to comment on RIPPs sale thread with baseless comments. That's what they do at WOL. Is that where you hangout?
Old 12-24-2015, 09:37 AM
JK Freak

Do we know each other?
Old 12-24-2015, 09:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Lol, Google ripp super charger problems. Oh and merry Christmas!
Someone is getting coal tomorrow morning.
Old 12-24-2015, 12:28 PM
JK Super Freak

How are these RIPP superchargers on the trail? I may consider this as I don't have the knowledge or money to do a hemi swap

Last edited by mhockey9090; 12-24-2015 at 12:31 PM.
Old 12-24-2015, 12:29 PM
JK Freak

Take it from an expert......

Originally Posted by Invest2m4
I wouldn't run forced induction in a JK at all.
Old 12-24-2015, 01:35 PM
JK Junkie

I said it because unlike you, I have the skill set to install a hemi for less than the cost of forced induction. In context, I made that comment to state I have no bias to one forced induction option over the other. For some people, a swap isn't an option.

Anything else you want to add?
Old 12-24-2015, 02:16 PM
JK Newbie

What makes you an expert on forced induction?
Old 12-24-2015, 02:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

MarryChristmas to y'all ☺️
Old 12-24-2015, 02:50 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Invest2m4
I said it because unlike you, I have the skill set to install a hemi for less than the cost of forced induction. In context, I made that comment to state I have no bias to one forced induction option over the other. For some people, a swap isn't an option. Anything else you want to add?
Once again like several other instances in this thread you are making personal assumptions about me and things that I possess that are far out of touch. If you would like to debate opinions with me that's fine but it really shows your age/maturity level to in every post take personal shots at me when you in fact don't know anything about me, what I'm capable of, and what I own.

I am no better than any other man in the world. I get up every day and put my pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else. I get up and go to work where I am a licensed A&P mechanic that works on aircraft for a living. I travel quite extensively because I have established a reputation of being able to diagnose and fix complex problems when the "experts" can't. I am also quite an accomplished machinist keeping tolerances in the microns in made from scratch parts. I spent my entire childhood up to about 22 yeas old under the hood of cars and trucks doing everything from rebuilding engines to complete motor swaps involving much like a hemi jk, putting much larger engines in vehicles that were never intended for it. I am only laying this out there because I am more than capable of doing anything to my little jk that my heart desires. With that said, keep your personal shots to yourself.

I've spent the afternoon just digging and reading about the problems that ALL forced induction methods cause the JK. I could copy and paste a weeks worth of reading in here on Ripp issues alone but that would be biased. Truth is unless you're lucky get ready to deal with some BS.

Quick Reply: RIPP Superchargers Holiday 2015 sale