Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

River raiders cage

Old 10-10-2012, 04:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default River raiders cage

So im almost positive that i want to tear the carpet out and remove the roll bar covers and bedline the interior. BUT im also looking into getting the river raiders weld in cage, anyone ever see it in person or run it?

http://www.riverraider.com/store/JK-...Sport-Cage-Kit
Old 10-10-2012, 06:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Subscribed!

Sent from my thingy.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've seen it in person. I've had a few things done to my JK at River Raider. The cage looks great. I liked the design of it. My issue is still with the factory bars. But since many of the kits out there bolt onto those factory tubes, having them welded on like the River Raider kit would seem stronger, but I've never sen or heard if anyone flop a JK or TJ with their cage, unlike the Rock Hard cage that I've seen pics of after a flop. So it basically comes down to theory, and ones welding skills. Proper weld penetration would be very important to have that cage be strong. Overall it looked great.

Quick Reply: River raiders cage