Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rock Hard 4X4 Bumpers & Rock Sliders

Old 01-08-2007, 10:40 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rock Hard 4X4 Bumpers & Rock Sliders

I'm looking for information on the Rock Hard 4X4 Bumpers. I haven't sent them an email yet since I figured someone else has already done the research.

http://rockhard4x4parts.com/

Does anyone know when they'll be ready to sell their bumpers and rock sliders for the new JK?

I'm hoping to have 2" receivers front and rear so I can use a Warn winch on both ends of my Jeep and my Ford F250. I also need D-ring attachments that will work with a tow bar. Their TJ design looks like a nice simple design.

Thanks.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:59 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I haven't seen anything from them yet. I heard that they were in the works with a rear swingaway, but no prelim options yet.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:27 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

They are coming and coming soon. I have some work in progress pics and I'll try to get permission to post them for ya

Quick Reply: Rock Hard 4X4 Bumpers & Rock Sliders