Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rock Hard rear bumper and Northridge4x4

Old 08-22-2007, 03:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rock Hard rear bumper and Northridge4x4

I came home today to two huge boxes I will be posting pics soon. I would like to thank David for the quick turn around from the order time to door step. Order was placed on 8/15 and got it today 8/22. David has given me nothing but top notch service with everything I have purchased.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:20 PM
JK Freak

I installed the bumper, but still have to put on the tire carrier. I am out of grease. It was fun installing it solo, but with a nice set of jack stands, it is not that bad. I will post some pics once finished. The one issue is now I have to figure out how to attach my muffler skid back on. It used the hitch bolts before. I have a few options, but not sure which one I will do.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:28 AM
JK Freak

I wanna see it....
Old 08-23-2007, 05:29 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by edubreuil
I wanna see it....

I second David's responsiveness... same bumper, same service, love the end product!

Old 08-23-2007, 07:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

After some looking this bumper is my choice. Can't beat all the features. It looks heavier than others but thats ok. The integrated reciever sold me, along with the shackle mounts, greasable hinge, HiLift mount, available can rack, rack, and the angled corners which give a better departure angle. I could have used that at the dunes yesterday, I trashed my stock rear bumper, that soft plastic crushed like a pop can.
I'll be pulling the trigger when I get back from vaca.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:56 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Note Rubidonn's very cool third brake light relocation mod behind the spare tire.
Old 08-23-2007, 05:00 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RubiconToad
After some looking this bumper is my choice. Can't beat all the features. It looks heavier than others but thats ok. The integrated reciever sold me, along with the shackle mounts, greasable hinge, HiLift mount, available can rack, rack, and the angled corners which give a better departure angle. I could have used that at the dunes yesterday, I trashed my stock rear bumper, that soft plastic crushed like a pop can.
I'll be pulling the trigger when I get back from vaca.
Hey RT,

If you're ordering all those extras as well, let me know and I'll give you a few pointers. The racks and such don't come with any instructions. (Unless of course it was just me. )

Quick Reply: Rock Hard rear bumper and Northridge4x4