Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rock Krawler 2.5 X-Factor lift install

Old 06-10-2014, 02:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ol' Bob
On a funny note.. After reading your post I was kinda freaking out, thinking in my mind, "did I measure right",....etc. That pic was actually taken late last night. I couldn't relax thinking about it. I was relieved to see I did it right. It's good to get something right every once in a while.
Haha i tend to do that as well. I am definitely going to re route the brake lines this weekend. I want to do it the way you have it but just some how seeing it getting hit on the tire at full lock or something idk. I also need to get the grade 8 kit as i can feel my track bar moving.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:32 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mhockey9090
I am definitely going to re route the brake lines this weekend. I want to do it the way you have it but just some how seeing it getting hit on the tire at full lock or something idk. I also need to get the grade 8 kit as i can feel my track bar moving.
I saw on another post you mentioned that you had done this. You got any pics of your front and rear brake lines and sensor cables. Routing and attachment points..etc.

Just curious how you did yours. Always looking to improve on my installation work.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ol' Bob
I saw on another post you mentioned that you had done this. You got any pics of your front and rear brake lines and sensor cables. Routing and attachment points..etc.

Just curious how you did yours. Always looking to improve on my installation work.

Way late on this but hopefully you see it or others might who run into this. I had the rear re located to the inside of the shock mount. If you are interested as to how it was done just PM me.

Front Brake Line
Old 12-04-2014, 01:57 AM
JK Newbie

Default Great Info!

I have a RK 2.5 Stock Mod on the way and already want to upgrade the control arms. Some great info here and I'm sure I'll have a question or two when install time gets here.

Old 12-04-2014, 04:21 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by mhockey9090
Way late on this but hopefully you see it or others might who run into this. I had the rear re located to the inside of the shock mount. If you are interested as to how it was done just PM me. Front Brake Line
I am definitely interested in the brake line repositioning. Looks great. Thanks for the post.

Quick Reply: Rock Krawler 2.5 X-Factor lift install