Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rock Rings

Old 03-20-2011, 11:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rock Rings

I am ordering new black 17" steel wheels and want to weld on rock rings for added protection. When searching for them, I'm coming up with mostly bead lock rings and not the weld in rings for stiffening and side protection. Where can I go to get a selection of just the rings? What should I be aware of before I weld them on?
Old 03-20-2011, 12:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Crasher
I am ordering new black 17" steel wheels and want to weld on rock rings for added protection. When searching for them, I'm coming up with mostly bead lock rings and not the weld in rings for stiffening and side protection. Where can I go to get a selection of just the rings? What should I be aware of before I weld them on?
Omf performance has weld on rock rings. They are simulated, or you can get them to actually be a beadlock

Quick Reply: Rock Rings