Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rock Slide Engineering

Old 08-22-2014, 03:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rock Slide Engineering

Have to give kudos for the very positive experience I had with these guys this week.

My wife and I are changing duty station and are leaving next week. The military told us they wouldn't ship any of our vehicles so we decided to to my jeep. I saw their bumper online at an unnamed retailer who checked shipping but wasn't very knowledgeable of what I was wanting to do and was pushing the aluminum version. Because of the price I decided not to go with it, but really needed something. So I called RSE directly and got a very helpful rep on the phone who wasn't trying to push the most expensive version but what would be best for what I wanted to do. I ended up going with the steel based on the suggestion that it would be safer towing should there be any type of issues. In addition, he made sure it was going to get to me in time to install before leaving next week and at a price to my door cheaper than the bumper without shipping from others.
Old 08-22-2014, 05:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Adian
Have to give kudos for the very positive experience I had with these guys this week.

My wife and I are changing duty station and are leaving next week. The military told us they wouldn't ship any of our vehicles so we decided to to my jeep. I saw their bumper online at an unnamed retailer who checked shipping but wasn't very knowledgeable of what I was wanting to do and was pushing the aluminum version. Because of the price I decided not to go with it, but really needed something. So I called RSE directly and got a very helpful rep on the phone who wasn't trying to push the most expensive version but what would be best for what I wanted to do. I ended up going with the steel based on the suggestion that it would be safer towing should there be any type of issues. In addition, he made sure it was going to get to me in time to install before leaving next week and at a price to my door cheaper than the bumper without shipping from others.
I have their bumpers and step sliders... their customer services is great.

The tire carrier is a beast no flex, opens with the gate and is silent going down bumpy roads with a 100LB tire hanging off of it.
Old 08-22-2014, 07:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good to know. Plan on getting the rear bumper next

Quick Reply: Rock Slide Engineering