Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Roof Rack with Sunrider Open

Old 04-13-2019, 11:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Roof Rack with Sunrider Open

Hey everyone! My family had a new 08 JKU for a couple years , but sold it after we had a second child. But last week picked up a 2013 JKU Sahara. Stoked to be back in a Wrangler. Missed it.

We live on the north shore of Kauai and it rains a ton, so the sunrider roof is perfect. Easy to open, easy to close when the weather turns. Is there a rack that works with the sunrider flopped back? Can’t seem to find any pics like that. Need one for surfboards/paddle boards/camping gear etc...

Thanks!
Old 04-15-2019, 06:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a Gobi on my old 2007 with a Sunrider. It was a great rack and compatible but my wife was not strong enough to flip it back to close the Sunrider during sudden rain storms. We "agreed" to leave it off our 2014. Happy wife...
Old 04-15-2019, 04:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Rhino Rack Back Bone system with aero bars.

Quick Reply: Roof Rack with Sunrider Open