Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rough Country X-Flex Adjustable Control Arms

Old 01-25-2010, 09:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the RC adjustable lower control arms on my Unlimited. They are heavy duty. I'm happy with them so far. The directions that come with the arms are a bit vague, actually so much so, I didn't follow them. The Teraflex instructions give arm length that corresponds with lift amount and number of doors. Ive seen the instructions posted here on this site, just don't remember where
Old 09-16-2010, 08:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Anyone else
Old 09-19-2010, 03:36 PM
JK Freak

I'm currently looking for a whole RC X-Flex CA's kit. Don't need the RC 2.2 shocks but I'll change both trackbar, no more brackets.

I've seen some great review about the X-flex series from RC.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:02 PM
JK Newbie

Have it. Installed it. Almost love it. Great on-road. No off road yet (tires). I did add a dropped pitman arm though.

Old 03-03-2011, 05:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

subscribed. Here to revive the necropost. Anyone have any more opinions on these?
Old 03-19-2011, 07:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

bump, no more opinions?
Old 03-19-2011, 08:21 AM
JK Newbie

I'd be curious to see some more feedback on these...the price difference between these and most others is quite significant so I really want to hear how they hold up over time, how they flex, etc.
Old 03-20-2011, 11:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

alright, another daily bump. Seriously, no opinions? From a mechanical point of view, the joint constructs seem good.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:09 PM
JK Freak

No mechanical opinion but I can tell you that I've heard a lot of great comeback from people who bought those CA's.

I'm one of those who might purchase them soon too.

Old 03-20-2011, 04:36 PM
JK Jedi

someone was digging and brought this thread back from the covered pile LOL .....I Purchased all 8 I already had the 4" RC lift and bought all 8 Adj. control arms to correct what the lift took away ( centering and caster ). so far I have just the front UCA' and LCA's installed with the help from friends here on the forum. they are HD ,greaseable , rebuildable and so far are doing well on and off the trail (rocks,water,hill climbs,dirt,mud etc.). the biggest PITA is the vague directions and figuring out measurements But i will say that every time I called RC with questions they had answers and great customer service and that is golden in my book, on one particular call they transferred me to a install tech which explained the system in great detail and depth, which helped a lot during the install. I haven't installed the rear LCA's and UCA's since we ran out of daylight and I needed to purchase the coil correction plates, and spring retainer kit to fix the bowing problem on the rear coils. IMHO this is a great product and the customer service is top notch

Last edited by PainKiller; 03-20-2011 at 06:25 PM.

Quick Reply: Rough Country X-Flex Adjustable Control Arms