Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

rubi + regear?

Old 06-19-2007, 12:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rubi + regear?

Any locker problems after regearing?
If so, did you determine the cause?
Old 06-19-2007, 12:37 PM
JK Freak

I've seen a couple have some problems, but I honestly don't believe it is due to the gears... not sure how it really could be. However, it could be due to faulty installation.

I had this very question and have actually spoke with Mike Jr. at Superior Gear and he said the gears are the gears, there wouldn't be any issues unless the installer messed something up.
Old 06-19-2007, 01:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rubidonn
I had this very question and have actually spoke with Mike Jr. at Superior Gear and he said the gears are the gears, there wouldn't be any issues unless the installer messed something up.
This is exactly what I am trying to determine. What did they screw up? How can this be detected? What is the fix once its screwed up?
Old 06-19-2007, 02:12 PM
JK Super Freak

i have had 0 issues with mine after the regear..Mel at Off Road Evolution did mine and he did a fantastic job
Old 06-19-2007, 02:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeepik
i have had 0 issues with mine after the regear..Mel at Off Road Evolution did mine and he did a fantastic job
I have heard NOTHING but good about Off Road Evolution. Thats a bit a haul from Colorado, though... I guess a road trip might be possible. Once my JK actually gets delivered that is.

Quick Reply: rubi + regear?