Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rugged Ridge XHD and EPI9000

Old 12-13-2008, 03:45 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rugged Ridge XHD and EPI9000

Ok, so who here runs this combo? I installed mine today and thought I would just drill 4 new holes and be done. But now I see how far off the fairlead is to being off center of the winch. Are you all notching the bumper on the drivers side to make it line up with the fairlead using the factory holes, or are you just running it like it is? Looks like it would have a lot of rubbing on the cable. I really don't want to take the winch off again, but if I need to I will. I'll just fit time in tomorrow along with the 3/4" spacers I had planned to install, thought I was gonna have a short day.
otnman
Old 12-14-2008, 05:44 AM
JK Newbie

bump. anybody?
Old 12-14-2008, 05:49 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I run the exact same combo. I have learned to live with the offset, doesnt affect winching at all.

Old 12-14-2008, 06:48 AM
JK Newbie

I have the same set up. I cut the bumper and drilled new holes. It didn't take too long and works great.

Quick Reply: Rugged Ridge XHD and EPI9000