Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rusty's 3.25 Lift - Anyone with Stock Tires????

Old 11-17-2008, 07:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rusty's 3.25 Lift - Anyone with Stock Tires????

I know there are a few of you out there with Rusty's 3.25" ( 3 1/4" ) lift, but everyone I've seen has 35" tires. Is there anyone out there who has this lift and is only running the stock Rubicon 32" tires? If so, please post pics!!

I only ask because I am still working on my wish list, but I'm not sure how 32s would look under that lift. (It will be a long time before I can afford to get 35s) Worst case, I'll just go for the 2" lift and then change out the coils when I can afford 35s.

Anyone?
Old 11-17-2008, 07:19 AM
JK Freak

well just save the time and money and go with the lift. atleast you will have some mud tires under there. plus the extra clearence never hurt
Old 11-17-2008, 07:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by greenmachine07
well just save the time and money and go with the lift. atleast you will have some mud tires under there. plus the extra clearence never hurt
I agree, but I just don't want it to look really stupid until I get the larger tires. (I'll have the stock ones for at least a year, maybe 2!) I've heard that the 3.25" springs give closer to 4" lift.

If that is the case, 4" with 32s? I just don't think it will look good.... Thats why I want pics!

Quick Reply: Rusty's 3.25 Lift - Anyone with Stock Tires????