Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Seat Covers

Old 07-03-2008, 08:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat Covers

Anyone tried these seat covers yet?
Old 07-03-2008, 12:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yup, bought them for the Wife's 2 door. They fit well and the headrest is a separate piece. Only bad thing is 1)color selection and 2) It looks like they come with a flap for side airbags but these pull out in the wind. Easy fix was my wife did a couple thread tacks and good to go. They came within a week!

In the mean time, I ordered Wet Okole's for mine because of the better color selection but I have not received them yet.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SBlair
Yup, bought them for the Wife's 2 door. They fit well and the headrest is a separate piece. Only bad thing is 1)color selection and 2) It looks like they come with a flap for side airbags but these pull out in the wind. Easy fix was my wife did a couple thread tacks and good to go. They came within a week!

In the mean time, I ordered Wet Okole's for mine because of the better color selection but I have not received them yet.
Looks like Wet O's are cheaper directly from them.... not sure about shipping.
I'm really curious to see how yours turn out. Please post some pics when you get them and how hard they were to stretch over the seats.

Quick Reply: Seat Covers