Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Show me flag pole mounts

Old 09-28-2018, 04:29 AM
Super Moderator

Received 207 Likes on 181 Posts

Originally Posted by JBulls17

It can fit up to 1.5” thick (whatever) - wooden dowel, steel pole, aluminum pole, etc. I found it best to use a standard 1.25” dowel rod like you find in a closet. Get some screw in eyelets and a couple carribeaners for the flag and paint that bad boy up, good to go.
Looks like a nice solution. $130 nice? Not so sure there.
Old 09-28-2018, 09:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JBulls17

It can fit up to 1.5” thick (whatever) - wooden dowel, steel pole, aluminum pole, etc. I found it best to use a standard 1.25” dowel rod like you find in a closet. Get some screw in eyelets and a couple carribeaners for the flag and paint that bad boy up, good to go.
Thanks!! Ordered one yesterday.
Old 09-29-2018, 05:13 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mbogan
I'm searching for several strong examples of flag pole mounts. I just came back from NJ Jeep Invasion and really loved all of the different ways everyone had mounted their flags. I'd love to get several examples and pics. I'm current tie wrapping mine to my fire stick antenna, but would rather have a more solid option. My rear bumper is a LOD shorty tailgate.

So, show me your setup. I'd like to fly one for July 4th!!!
I just ordered a flag pole mount that attached to my rear tailgate. They have a Teraflex bracket version. I'm not sure what your tailgate setup it, but I have the stock hinges on their and this mount works well. www.gr8-innovations.com
Old 10-05-2018, 04:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Got mine on the Jeep a few days ago. I used 3/4 gas pipe for a flag pole.
Old 06-24-2021, 05:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm new here but I was looking for one like a week ago and this is what I saw that caught my eye. I bit, but you got to admit it's kinda legit.

https://www.furyengraver.com/collect...to-accessories
This just got here.

Last edited by xMikeD; 07-06-2021 at 03:36 PM.

Quick Reply: Show me flag pole mounts