Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

side view mirror attachment to see the rear tires?

Old 12-08-2013, 08:10 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default side view mirror attachment to see the rear tires?

hey just realized since doing my lift I can't see the tires in my mirrors when it's time to back up. Is there any kind of attachment I can get for the mirrors that'd make this possible? I ask because my tires stick out a bit now and seeing them would make things easier.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:25 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by etl330
hey just realized since doing my lift I can't see the tires in my mirrors when it's time to back up. Is there any kind of attachment I can get for the mirrors that'd make this possible? I ask because my tires stick out a bit now and seeing them would make things easier.
I just use the small round stick on mirrors and place them bottom outside corner on each mirror and they come in handy when I'm reverse parking and want to see the lines
Old 12-08-2013, 08:33 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by robsjeep9
I just use the small round stick on mirrors and place them bottom outside corner on each mirror and they come in handy when I'm reverse parking and want to see the lines
that's what I was thinking, but then i couldn't find them online so i thought maybe i was imagining their existence haah. Will look for them at the auto parts store tomorrow.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

that's what I was thinking, but then i couldn't find them online so i thought maybe i was imagining their existence haah. Will look for them at the auto parts store tomorrow.
My Walmart has them.
Old 12-09-2013, 03:52 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you have power mirrors? What I do is just adjust them down enough to see my rear tire (passenger side) when ever I back up or parallel park and when I'm done adjust them back. It only takes a few seconds....

Last edited by aldaman; 12-09-2013 at 10:13 AM.
Old 12-09-2013, 04:29 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use my CB antenna as my guide. I have the Cooltec LLC license plate mount. It also helps locating the end of my Jeep because my rear view mirror is filled with a 37" round piece of rubber.

EGH - PTB

Quick Reply: side view mirror attachment to see the rear tires?