Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Smittybilt XRC-8 or Warn M8000

Old 05-13-2010, 09:40 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the XRC 8 and have used it more times then I care to mention... never had a problem with it. Very reliable... plus I have a life time warranty so I am not worried about what happens if it does break down. The reason why you don't see 10 year old XRC winchs is because they are relatively new to the market.

But, when you hit the trails, look at all the JKs and see how many have the XRC winches. I find more than half of them do. And all have nothing good to say about it.

Do a search on this site and you will not negative comments with the exception of this thread on the clutch.

I have seen clutch levers fail on many winches... including a new warn. So, look at the whole picture and not just the XRC. You will see that the XRC has a great deal of positive remarks.

Quick Reply: Smittybilt XRC-8 or Warn M8000