Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

sound clips of the Magnaflow on a JK

Old 01-15-2007, 08:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by armycop
Gibson has a sound clip of the JK here is the link: http://gibsonexhaust.com/sounds/
Sounds like a dirt bike
Old 01-15-2007, 09:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

this is the first vehicle I have ever owned without a V-8...and I've listened to all of the soundbytes on this page...the duel Magnaflows don't sound bad, and neither does the Gibson...but I still can't get over the near Tuner-Car sound they both have...guess I'll just leave my exhaust stock for awhile.
Old 01-16-2007, 02:15 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ccdjeep
this is the first vehicle I have ever owned without a V-8...and I've listened to all of the soundbytes on this page...the duel Magnaflows don't sound bad, and neither does the Gibson...but I still can't get over the near Tuner-Car sound they both have...guess I'll just leave my exhaust stock for awhile.
Hey, im in the same boat as you. My last vehicle was a 99 GMC Sierra with the 6.0 v-8 and before that it was a camaro with the 350. Both had dual Flowmasters on em. Im very used to the v-8 sound. Ive heard lots of ricer sounding exhausts and have to say that honestly the setup i have sounds almost like a v-8. You have to really hear it in person to appreciate it, but it doesnt sound like any v-6 that ive ever heard. I'm extreamly impressed with the sound the audio clips out there dont do it justice at all. Its decently loud and extreamly low and resonating. Not the tuner-car sound at all. my .02
Old 01-16-2007, 02:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wink New Magnaflow

Originally Posted by ericdewayne
Here's my dual setup and you can hear what it sounds like at the bottom. not super high def sound since the shop doors were open to the street and stuff, but you get the idea. Just click "hear this setup" on the bottom of the page...
That sounds so cool, good job. JDJ
Old 01-16-2007, 02:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thumbs up Left Speaker

Originally Posted by ericdewayne
from talking to a guy with a single system, he says it sounds the exact same as mine. "Disconnect the left speaker on your computer and it you have my system!" lol
Real funny, we can look in the mirror if we want your jokes! Just kidding, What kind of acceleration improvement are any of you seeing with these new systems?? JDJ

Quick Reply: sound clips of the Magnaflow on a JK