JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Modified JK Tech (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/)
-   -   Starting a 2.5 BB on the rear before the front? Any Issues? (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/starting-2-5-bb-rear-before-front-any-issues-12513/)

edstroyer 07-24-2007 02:49 PM

Starting a 2.5 BB on the rear before the front? Any Issues?

Being that the new TeraFlex 2.5 Budget-Boost comes with new and longer rear sway-bars, I will need to remove the existing rear sway-bars to use up front.

Will there be any negative issues by continuing the installation on the rear first as oppose to beginning the installation on the front of the Jeep as written on the Project JK write-up?

Sorry for the newbee question but I want everything to goes right as I have 1-day to complete this project. A Buddy is letting me use his garage and I promised to be out before him and his wife get home.

Thanks,

Woods 07-24-2007 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by edstroyer (Post 137005)
Being that the new TeraFlex 2.5 Budget-Boost comes with new and longer rear sway-bars, I will need to remove the existing rear sway-bars to use up front.

Will there be any negative issues by continuing the installation on the rear first as oppose to beginning the installation on the front of the Jeep as written on the Project JK write-up?

Sorry for the newbee question but I want everything to goes right as I have 1-day to complete this project. A Buddy is letting me use his garage and I promised to be out before him and his wife get home.

Thanks,

No problem in doing the rear first. If you have help from a friend, the BB should take no more than a couple hours.

YjtoJk 07-26-2007 08:24 PM

Teraflex 2.5" BB

It took me around 4 hours to complete my kit installation and I've had more than average experience with this stuff along with air tools. Now I'll have to check into that longer sway bar connect issue. Didn't know the new kit comes with them.

wayoflife 07-26-2007 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by edstroyer (Post 137005)

Thanks,

As mentioned, no problems at all and if you have any problems/questions with my write-up, please don't hesitate to ask here, by PM or by email :yup: