Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Starting a 2.5 BB on the rear before the front? Any Issues?

Old 07-24-2007, 02:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Starting a 2.5 BB on the rear before the front? Any Issues?

Being that the new TeraFlex 2.5 Budget-Boost comes with new and longer rear sway-bars, I will need to remove the existing rear sway-bars to use up front.

Will there be any negative issues by continuing the installation on the rear first as oppose to beginning the installation on the front of the Jeep as written on the Project JK write-up?

Sorry for the newbee question but I want everything to goes right as I have 1-day to complete this project. A Buddy is letting me use his garage and I promised to be out before him and his wife get home.

Thanks,
Old 07-24-2007, 03:20 PM
JeepSWAG
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by edstroyer
Being that the new TeraFlex 2.5 Budget-Boost comes with new and longer rear sway-bars, I will need to remove the existing rear sway-bars to use up front.

Will there be any negative issues by continuing the installation on the rear first as oppose to beginning the installation on the front of the Jeep as written on the Project JK write-up?

Sorry for the newbee question but I want everything to goes right as I have 1-day to complete this project. A Buddy is letting me use his garage and I promised to be out before him and his wife get home.

Thanks,
No problem in doing the rear first. If you have help from a friend, the BB should take no more than a couple hours.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:24 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teraflex 2.5" BB

It took me around 4 hours to complete my kit installation and I've had more than average experience with this stuff along with air tools. Now I'll have to check into that longer sway bar connect issue. Didn't know the new kit comes with them.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:24 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by edstroyer

Thanks,
As mentioned, no problems at all and if you have any problems/questions with my write-up, please don't hesitate to ask here, by PM or by email

Quick Reply: Starting a 2.5 BB on the rear before the front? Any Issues?