Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Summer top on 4 dr

Old 03-05-2014, 09:26 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Summer top on 4 dr

I have a 2012 4dr and had a question for anyone with a 4 door that has the combo of a bikini top, windjammer, and tonno cover. How much water gets in when it rains (while driving and parked)? From pics it looks like the trouble spot would be behind the rear seats because the winderjammer doesn't completely seal off that back area. I like the look but need to be able to keep backseat folks dry when it rains.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:01 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If your worried about being completely dry this is not the option for you. And you cannot have carpets unless you like the smell of old womans feet.
Old 03-05-2014, 02:04 PM
JK Newbie

I concur! If you want dry buy the Trek Top NX. Gives you a full soft top and a Bikini Top with the sunrider option as well. Add a tonneau to it if you want.
Old 03-05-2014, 03:23 PM
Bjl
JK Newbie

There's one that is a full wrap around wind jammer

Quick Reply: Summer top on 4 dr