Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Superchips Error G-3F

Old 05-12-2010, 06:56 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superchips Error G-3F

I bought a Superchips Flashpaq a couple of months ago. I programed the 87 octane and recalibrated the speedometer for my 35s. I took the jeep in to the dealer two weeks ago. Prior to taking the jeep in I reset to factory settings. Tonight I finally got around to reprograming. However, I got an error message that said to call Superchips, which of course they are closed, and it flashed an error message G 3F. Does anyone know what this error code is?
Old 05-13-2010, 04:26 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JKChuck
I bought a Superchips Flashpaq a couple of months ago. I programed the 87 octane and recalibrated the speedometer for my 35s. I took the jeep in to the dealer two weeks ago. Prior to taking the jeep in I reset to factory settings. Tonight I finally got around to reprograming. However, I got an error message that said to call Superchips, which of course they are closed, and it flashed an error message G 3F. Does anyone know what this error code is?

I don't know what that error is. But my gut feeling is the dealer reflashed your ECU to the latest version of code which Superchips may not support yet. Just give them a call. If that's the case they'll probably use you to start working on this new version.

What did you have it into the dealer for?
Old 05-13-2010, 05:26 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hmm, a quick Google search turns that code up as being an error on the operator's side. The suggestions are to re-update the programmer and try again to see if that helps.

Here is a pretty recent post on this forum about it.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?125010-Superchips-Flashpaq-quot-G-3F-quot-error
Old 05-13-2010, 08:16 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JKChuck
Mine did the same thing, just re-update the SC. If that does not work contact Superchips and they can send you a new update specifically for yours.

Quick Reply: Superchips Error G-3F