Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Sway Bar Disconnects

Old 06-12-2007, 07:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sway Bar Disconnects

Can someone point me in the direction of some good sway bar disconnects? Thanks.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:29 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

I have seen the TeraFlex discos in action on JeepCachers JK and like them a lot. They are very similar in design to the old JKS TJ Quicker Disconnects and are very easy to use - affordable too.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sweet thanks eddie i'll check them out today.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just got off the phone with Dave at Northridge4x4, JKS actually makes disconnects for the JK now and I went ahead and got them instead of the Tereflex ones.

He doesn't have them on his site yet but you can phone order.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Teraflex

One of the first mods I did was the Teraflex quick disco's. They were simple to install (45min for both sides). And I have no previous history of working on any type of car. Unless you include changing a tire. They are even easier to use. Takes about 30 seconds to disconnect them and store the sway bar. About the same to put them back. I would recommend them , however, I have no expierience with the other lines out there. So for what it is worth.
Old 06-13-2007, 05:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by azbronco
One of the first mods I did was the Teraflex quick disco's. They were simple to install (45min for both sides). And I have no previous history of working on any type of car. Unless you include changing a tire. They are even easier to use. Takes about 30 seconds to disconnect them and store the sway bar. About the same to put them back. I would recommend them , however, I have no expierience with the other lines out there. So for what it is worth.
I have to agree with the above.
I just installed mine tonight and it was very simple.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

You guys convinced me just ordered a pair of teraflex disco's...from quadratec...sadly its saying they are on backorder......

Quick Reply: Sway Bar Disconnects