Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

switching front dana and rear 35

Old 02-11-2009, 01:53 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default switching front dana and rear 35

hey guys thinking about switching out my front and rear dana's any suggestion on what to go with? i have 37 inch mud grapplers on there now with 18 inch kmc spy's rims i read that if you off road with the dana 30 or 35 i have now i will end up breaking them cause they are not strong enough looking into upgrading probably new dana with lockers and suggestions would be great thanks
Old 02-11-2009, 02:23 PM
JK Freak

Teraflex has a new D60 for the rear.
Dynatrac has some really nice 60's too.

Or you could keep your eye out for someone upgrading and buy their D44 off a Rubi... really would depend on your budget, and probable uses.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:31 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by closb841
hey guys thinking about switching out my front and rear dana's any suggestion on what to go with? i have 37 inch mud grapplers on there now with 18 inch kmc spy's rims i read that if you off road with the dana 30 or 35 i have now i will end up breaking them cause they are not strong enough looking into upgrading probably new dana with lockers and suggestions would be great thanks
are you sure you have a rear 35? its very rare in the JK's

Quick Reply: switching front dana and rear 35