Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Tera Flex 3" Springs

Old 03-26-2009, 06:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tera Flex 3" Springs

Was just wondering what the actual height is on a 4 door. I have rockhard bumpers and a winch. I have 37's now and want to go with a 3" spring and xenon narrow flares. Will it rub at all
Old 03-26-2009, 06:33 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got over 4" on my 2 door. I know I could run 37s with chopped fenders. Im not sure how much lower you would sit with that extra weight. You should call Joe at Teraflex and see what he thinks. I think you should probably just get the 4" tera springs.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

With over 4" of lift did you have driveshaft problems?

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
I got over 4" on my 2 door. I know I could run 37s with chopped fenders. Im not sure how much lower you would sit with that extra weight. You should call Joe at Teraflex and see what he thinks. I think you should probably just get the 4" tera springs.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:51 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have an automatic. On the street, no issues... On the trail, I lost my front driveshaft boot in the first few minutes.

Quick Reply: Tera Flex 3" Springs