Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex 2.5" Coil lift..question about the instructions???

Old 04-26-2012, 07:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brutalvette
Just a word of caution I used the template and it was way off when I drilled my hole. I would double check before you drill.
I agree 10000%

If I could do it over I would mount the new track bar bracket on the stock one coming off the frame and sit under the rear axle and drill through the hole in the new bracket as a guide so you know your holes line up perfect.

You'll need a long drill bit tho.

When I drilled mine the holes looked like two rings from the Olympics symbol. I had to go get a weld thrown in the holes to seal them up and them mounted the bracket and drilled them both while attached and now they are perfect. Such a pain in the ass

Also, before you attempt the front passenger's side shock, get you a dremel tool and cut away all the excess plastic that's blocking the top bolt of the shock. It's almost impossible to get more than a finger up in there without cutting that crap out. Trust me, it will save you a lot of time and aggravation

Last edited by Rooster454; 04-26-2012 at 08:04 PM.

Quick Reply: Teraflex 2.5" Coil lift..question about the instructions???