Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Teraflex 2.5 w/ rear sway bar extensions

Old 06-18-2007, 12:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just ordered mine......can someone post a pic of the brake line drop brackets? Thanks
Old 06-27-2007, 06:17 PM
JK Newbie

got my sway bar links.....
Old 06-28-2007, 05:16 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bofer84
So what is the purpose of doing this..?? Does it give you more flex now with the longer links, or does it just match the front and rear up better now

The problem in not so much with the rear as it is with the front. The Rubicons with the electronic sway bar disconnect need a longer sway bar link. I guess, they figured if they need to include one, they would go ahead and give you a longer one for the rear which would allow you to use the original rear to extend the front. That way your whole set is longer.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default New Teraflex Bump-stop "redesigned"!

I also got all the new goodies with my Teraflex 2.5 budget boost. One of the other things I noticed is that the bump-stops are different from the ones on the Project JK write up.

Notice in the picture the that they seem longer and have a slant on one end.

Old 07-02-2007, 02:10 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by skaggs9573
I just got my Teraflex 2.5 budget boost w/ shock extenders today and to my excitement it also came with a pair of longer sway bar links for the rear. Is this something new they are adding to the budget boost? Do i swap the stock rear links to the front? Nothing is in the instructions or on the web site for this. Anyone got the same set up? I did'nt see this in Wayoflife's write up.
It appears that the shop I used to install my Teraflex BB installed the swaybar links on the front and not the rear. Should I be worried about this? Am I wrong?

Quick Reply: Teraflex 2.5 w/ rear sway bar extensions