Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Tereflex dealer near Maple Ridge BC, Canada???

Old 03-17-2013, 04:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a kit installed on my Tacoma about a year back, they are good guys to deal with.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:30 AM
JK Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Sella604

Thanks.
Not sure where, or who to trust with the install though.
PS: I don't turn wrenches. insert sad face here.
Do you have a mechanic that you trust with regular stuff on your jeep? Then the lift is super simple to install. I would buy from stan at Northridge, and get your regular mechanic to install. The 2.5" can be installed in your driveway without taking your wheels off.
Old 03-18-2013, 05:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Drive

I would call Dave at Northridge4x4 in Silverdale Washington and make the drive for the install if I wasn't going to do it myself. The drive is nice and the ferry ride was cool. I made the drive and I am 1000 km farther away than you.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:19 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by VancouverRubi
Just came across this on craigslist...25% OFF LABOR, 15% OFF PARTS 25% off labour, and it's in surrey, or north van. I see TeraFlex on the list about half way down.
It DOES list Tereflex.... didn't on the website the other day.
Cool.
At least now I know I can get a reputable shop to install it, locally.
Heading cross border was an option but a little reluctant in case of warranty type issues, or just being paranoid.

So stoked now.....

Thanks!

Last edited by DesertJeep; 03-18-2013 at 07:07 PM.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:22 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Ruggles
Have u tried sport trucks or north shore offroad?
Googled the F*ck yesterday looking for Sport Trucks web site....h...e...l...p....
Old 03-18-2013, 06:27 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Kojack
Do you have a mechanic that you trust with regular stuff on your jeep? Then the lift is super simple to install. I would buy from stan at Northridge, and get your regular mechanic to install. The 2.5" can be installed in your driveway without taking your wheels off.
Kojack

Thanks for the tip.

Jeep is being bought next week, been 10 years since my TJ, time for my new JK is now.
No mechanic in the picture, I've had so many bad experiences with dealerships + mechanics I think they all crooks first, then wait for them to prove me wrong.
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure many guys here are mechanics and are great guys, personally I've met the cheats and crooks within my past 26 years of driving.

Me swapping summer wheels to winter wheels in the garage and pouring windshield washer in the CORRECT opening is my limits.
Insert wise crack here boys.... I know my limits and wrenches is one of them!
Old 03-18-2013, 11:22 PM
JK Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Sella604

Kojack

Thanks for the tip.

Jeep is being bought next week, been 10 years since my TJ, time for my new JK is now.
No mechanic in the picture, I've had so many bad experiences with dealerships + mechanics I think they all crooks first, then wait for them to prove me wrong.
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure many guys here are mechanics and are great guys, personally I've met the cheats and crooks within my past 26 years of driving.

Me swapping summer wheels to winter wheels in the garage and pouring windshield washer in the CORRECT opening is my limits.
Insert wise crack here boys.... I know my limits and wrenches is one of them!
No problem,

After working on my jeep, they are easy to work on. That's why any competent mechanic would have no issues.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:33 PM
JK Newbie

if you live in Maple Ridge why dont you visit Jeep thrills customs.

http://www.jeapthrillscustoms.com/

awesome guys that knows there stuff
Old 03-19-2013, 07:08 AM
JK Newbie

JeepThrills did my Synergy Stage 3 lift install. Great work and drives like a dream.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:25 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by marmot74
JeepThrills did my Synergy Stage 3 lift install. Great work and drives like a dream.
Just researched Synergy Stage 3, looks awesome, more lift and $ than I would ever use.
I'm just looking for 35" to fit and look "right" and maintain nice road ride quality.

Quick Reply: Tereflex dealer near Maple Ridge BC, Canada???