Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

TF Leveling Kit - Lost bolts, nuts, and metal sleeve for swing arm links - size?

Old 08-23-2010, 10:51 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TF Leveling Kit - Lost bolts, nuts, and metal sleeve for swing arm links - size?

I was wheeling last weekend and lost both the top bolts that hook the swing arm to the links along with the metal sleeves inside the swing arm link heads. Does anyone know the size of the bolts and sleeves. Need to get the front hooked back up so the wife can take the kid to the beach. Thanks.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:32 AM
JK Newbie

Replacement Sway Bar Links aren't too terribly expensive if you went that route but you might want to PM the Teraflex Rep on here or even call Teraflex directly and see if they can cut you a deal on just the attachment hardware and sleeves. I'm sure you could find a suitable bolt at a auto parts store but the sleeves might be hard to come by in terms of them fitting properly and not chewing up your joints. I'd recommend calling up Teraflex and seeing what they can do for you.
Old 08-23-2010, 12:35 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

4-7/16" washers
2- Nut 12mm x 1.75 P Stover Lock Zinc Plated
2-Bolt 12mm x 1.75 P x 55mm Long Zinc Plated Hex

I have some sleeves that I can send.

Last edited by TeraFlex; 08-23-2010 at 12:45 PM.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:05 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
4-7/16" washers

Thank you. I will let you know on the sleeves. I think I found some sleeves that will work. I will be putting it back together in the morning. I haven't determined if I bent anything yet.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:33 PM
JK Newbie

Default Thanks Teraflex

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
4-7/16" washers

Sleeves I found worked out. Thanks for the info and bolt size. Rubber inside of driver side swing arm link is pretty chewed up. Lower bracket bent, think I can hammer that back. I am going to run it for a while and keep an eye on it, but will probably end up ordering a quick disconnect kit - only disco's if swing arm links hold up or full set if they look like they are failing also.

Quick Reply: TF Leveling Kit - Lost bolts, nuts, and metal sleeve for swing arm links - size?