Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Tire sensors

Old 08-12-2012, 03:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tire sensors

Will I be able to use my tire pressure sensor monitors that I have in my stock 18 inch wheels on new wheels that I'm purchasing?
Old 08-12-2012, 04:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thank for the advice
Old 08-13-2012, 08:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

I was able to. But do note that they sensors will probably go off much sooner in cold weather. The margin of confortable ride and having the sensor going off is pretty small. Not sure if they can be adjusted without the dealership conputer
Old 08-13-2012, 09:28 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Fermin
I was able to. But do note that they sensors will probably go off much sooner in cold weather. The margin of confortable ride and having the sensor going off is pretty small. Not sure if they can be adjusted without the dealership conputer
I've had a dealer adjust the threshhold down a few psi to accomodate a different tire. You can also do it yourself with most tuners and programmers.

Quick Reply: Tire sensors