Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Torq lock/ Aussie lock

Old 01-15-2020, 01:37 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,827 Likes on 1,597 Posts

Originally Posted by Dat
My use is slow, muddy roads, deer lease trails, some but very little ditch/ Creek crossing, where the front pulls you up the other you side once you get through the creek bottom, no rock crawling or bouncing around, I'm not ready to regear or put a lot in a new diff, just a little more pull, it actually does pretty well for my needs most of the time with just the track lock rear LSD, just a few places I go that I stay away from when it's been raining a lot cause it's slick
This right here is the perfect situation for a lunchbox. For a couple hundred bucks you get a lot of bang for your buck. Let's not forget additional cost savings being install is easy enough for most to do at home since you're not really jacking with the carrier/ring gear. Every little bit of savings adds up, and saving a few hundred on labor all factors in.

Quick Reply: Torq lock/ Aussie lock