Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

total make over interior

Old 03-21-2017, 05:59 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default total make over interior

Has anyone down a make over of the interior ? what did you do? I am thinking new carpet leather and some other doodads
Old 03-21-2017, 06:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I did the Bed Tred. Turned out great, so easy and what a change! They also have Bed Rug. Really nice stuff. Here's a link.
Bedrug Bedliners, Truck Bedliners, Bedrugs, Truck Bed Liners, Cargo Van Mats BedRug - Next Generation Bedliner

Also did Trek Armor (Bartact) set cover. Now my interior is ready for anything.
https://www.bartact.com/collections/...er-seat-covers

Last edited by RoccoV; 03-21-2017 at 06:36 PM.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:00 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,822 Likes on 1,592 Posts

Have a friend that has bedtred......it's nice, easy to clean...pricey for what it is. Have another friend that did black kevlar on the inside. It looked a lot better than I thought. The gaps around the plastic trim didn't stand out since all the black just blended together. Both those options are better than the black carpet I still have! I think if I did something, I'd do a bedliner.

Replaced cloth seats with Katzskin leather few years ago.....was well worth the money. So much easier to clean and really improved the look of the interior.....not to mention you can add some custom touches if you like.

You could also take off a lot of the trim pieces and do a hydrodip design to add a little character.

Quick Reply: total make over interior