Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trac bar lentgh for synergy raised bracket

Old 06-05-2014, 10:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trac bar lentgh for synergy raised bracket

Could someone tell me the length of their trac bar with the raised bracket? I am running the flip kit with a JKS adjustable trac bar. Just want to get it close so i can get it aligned.
Old 06-05-2014, 11:41 AM
JK Junkie

Its already really close if you have had your track bar installed before the bracket, just shorten it down a couple turns and try it out
Old 06-05-2014, 01:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

My only issue is that the drag link isnt long enough. I figured the trac bar needs to be shorter just curious of the lenths others have theirs at with a similar setup.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:30 PM
JK Junkie

I am not understanding the issue, lengthen the drag link to match to center your steering wheel
Old 06-05-2014, 01:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have extended the drag link out to its max and im still about an inch or so off. I called synergy to make sure i am not losing my mind. But he had said with the raised bracket i need to put the trac bar close to the stock length.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:12 PM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Measure how far off from center your axle is with both wheels on the ground. Disconnect the track bar, measure how much the adjustable end is sticking out from the locking nut. Adjust the track bar for approximately half that distance. Should get you close.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:19 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by JK7007
I have extended the drag link out to its max and im still about an inch or so off. I called synergy to make sure i am not losing my mind. But he had said with the raised bracket i need to put the trac bar close to the stock length.
Yes and I agree with that I had to shorten my trac bar down to about stock length when I added the bracket, but my stock drag link reached just fine(although I have repalced the pitman arm end of it with a moog end... maybe they have a longer shank), I still had lots of adjustment... then i went with a drag link flip

Quick Reply: Trac bar lentgh for synergy raised bracket