Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

track bars

Old 05-05-2014, 07:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default track bars

Which track bars collapse to stock length or shorter? I have a JKS rear axle bracket and JKS rear track bar but the track bar barely makes it to the right length for my 4" lift. I am looking at Synergy for the rear. Does it collapse shorter than the JKS? JKS says it goes from 0-6" lift but my stock bar is still shorter..

and...

for 2.5" TF lift it just has a bracket for the rear adjustment but the front is off too and gets no love. Should the rear be adjusted to meet the front as far as offset or do we center the rear perfectly and leave the front as is? in other words, if the front is 1/4" to the drivers side, do we match the rear so the wheels are tracking in the same path?

thanks!
Old 05-06-2014, 03:16 PM
JK Junkie

If you got the bucks, I would install adjustables on the front for sure & the back. When I did mine I found a spot on the frame to measure the tire on both sides & adjusted the sway bar accordingly. You would be surprised how much better it drives when you remove that 1/4". Hope this helps.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

For the 2.5 lift the rear bracket should be all u need, in the front get an adjustable like the Teraflex monster track bar.

Quick Reply: track bars