Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TrekTop NX - Sunrider?

Old 02-25-2012, 04:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default TrekTop NX - Sunrider?

I just purchased the TrekTop NX and was wondering how far the sunrider feature opens on the 2-door JK's? On the Besttop site it shows it opening a little behind the front seats but it's on a TJ - I haven't seen one open on a JK. I took it out of the box today and the arms that fold back were smaller than I expected - smaller than the pictures show and smaller than the TJ video on their website. I'm hoping it opens as much as my freedom panels when taken off? I won't be installing mine for a few more months due to weather. Anybody have some pictures of the sunrider open on a 2-door? Would be great to see a pic from inside too if possible. I'm looking forward to warmer weather so I can get it installed.

Quick Reply: TrekTop NX - Sunrider?