Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Two questions about FT lift

Old 05-05-2010, 08:57 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Two questions about FT lift

Any one familiar with the Full Traction Ultimate package? Reason i ask is ive read some old reviews about creakey/squekey problems, ive also heard they fixed it, would like to hear from those running it. Would love to see some pics.

It also says no drive line mods required for 3" how true is this.(2dr auto)

Sorry if this is a repeat. Just trying to find the best deal $$.

Last edited by sm_rubi; 05-05-2010 at 09:00 AM.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:02 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

There's a FT rep on the forum so hopefully he'll chime in. As for the noise issues I think that was with the earlier generation lifts and have since been addressed. What I do know is that I wheel with friends who have new FT lifts (purchased over the past 12 months) and there are no noise issues. Hope this helps!
Old 05-05-2010, 09:03 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by WhatsARoad
Any one familiar with the Full Traction Ultimate package? Reason i ask is ive read some old reviews about creakey/squekey problems, ive also heard they fixed it, would like to hear from those running it. Would love to see some pics.

It also says no drive line mods required for 3" how true is this.(2dr auto)

Sorry if this is a repeat. Just trying to find the best deal $$.
We currently are still using the Poly bushings, they are fine as long as you keep them greased. when they become dry, You'll know it.

However we are in the process of switching to the OEM bushings, Call in and speak with Randy or Steve about the new bushings. With the 2 door, you will need both driveshafts. the rear will work fine for awhile, but know it will go out and need replaced. The front is the same way, its going to get tore up flexing out..

If it were my personal JK, i would look at the new 3" premium plus kit,(OEM syle rubbber bushings) its maintance free, no greasing and no noise at all, It comes with upper control arms, track bars, coils. Shocks sold seperately

Last edited by Full-Traction Suspension; 05-05-2010 at 09:08 AM.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:17 AM
JK Newbie

If it were my personal JK, i would look at the new 3" premium plus kit,(OEM syle rubbber bushings) its maintance free, no greasing and no noise at all, It comes with upper control arms, track bars, coils. Shocks sold seperately
Where can i find the premium plus I see the premium flex (Northridge4X4) is that the same
Old 05-05-2010, 09:26 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by WhatsARoad
Where can i find the premium plus I see the premium flex (Northridge4X4) is that the same
Not its not the same, its currently not online yet, but you can order it direct from us with free shipping.

I can get pictures of the kit if you like, but its the same arms as the ultimate kit, except with different bushings.

moad testing, 3" and 35's
Old 05-05-2010, 09:37 AM
Former Member

Oh yeah, the price is $1195.00

we also offer driveshafts for this kit.

Quick Reply: Two questions about FT lift