Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

vacuum pump relocation for new bumper

Old 12-16-2014, 05:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by orangedude71
I installed the or-fab one but in hindsight I wish I used one of the relo kits that rotates it out of the way in its current location. I really wish I had the space under the hood where the canister is now for something else
This is what you should consider. The ORFab one works fine with the sPod and Source. You just need a dremel, and you can move it back..

My issue with the ORFab is that when I wanted to buy a ARB twin compressor, this takes up room where you would want to mount the bracket.

I would recommend the EVO relocation bracket. Its what I would have gone with if I had foresight.

Good luck with your build.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:18 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

EVOs relocation kit is simple to install and saves us all the precious space in the engine compartment. Just another option for anyone looking!
Old 12-25-2014, 10:53 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AndyWentJKU
EVOs relocation kit is simple to install and saves us all the precious space in the engine compartment. Just another option for anyone looking!
will that work on a 2014 JKU SAHARA?
Old 12-25-2014, 04:42 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anybody know if the spod, teraflex pump mount, and m.o.r.e arb twin comp mount can coexist under the hood?

Quick Reply: vacuum pump relocation for new bumper