Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Want some opionons

Old 04-30-2011, 12:15 PM
JK Freak

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Want some opionons

Guys (and gals), I'm getting ready to get a ProRock44 Unlimited. It will be stuffed with an ARB, 5.13s, and chromolly shafts. I'm wanting opinions on getting the Reid knuckles or just going with a tie rod flip. My current setup is a four door with a TF 3" kit and 35s. I have just lower adjustable arms. I don't know if it's worth the extra money to get the knuckles. I don't wheel that much, but I do want it to be bullet proof for when I do go (hence why I'm changing out a perfectly good D30 already). So, give me your opinions on what I should do with the steering and clearence up front. Money isn't really a problem, I just don't to do something that isn't really needed. It's obvously on the street more than anything else so I want it to handle as good as it can.

Thanks.
Old 04-30-2011, 01:51 PM
JK Freak

Hey man. How's it going? I actually saw your Jeep the other day here in St Louis at AxleBoy's. Looks good. I was thinking of just going chromolly. I've heard some negatives on the RCVs, but don't don't know much about them.

I couldn't remember your name on here, but as soon as I saw those yellow trusses I knew I had seen it before (pictures on here). Scott is a good guy and will take good care of your Jeep.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:44 AM
JK Freak

Any more opinions? Do I get the knuckles or just flip?

Quick Reply: Want some opionons