Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Warrior Products 3rd brake light kit

Old 06-12-2010, 07:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Warrior Products 3rd brake light kit

Anyone have any experience with the warrior products setup? Im getting rid of my gate mounted spare and this stuff would really clean up the tailgate. After 5 trips to the dealer to get my hinges "looked at" when i told them the hinge pin was wore out, its not worth having a spare bouncing around and runing more hinges.

Old 06-13-2010, 07:12 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That looks pretty sweet, anyone actually have this?
Old 06-13-2010, 02:29 PM
JK Super Freak

I hope someone chimes in or im going to give them a call and see what they say. I want the black diamond plate but im worried it will scratch the shit outta my paint. Anyone have a solution to that conern at least?

I imagine im going to pull the trigger before wednesday though unless i get a "Don't buy it, its shit" review.
Old 06-13-2010, 05:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

put some foam in between when you mount it
Old 06-13-2010, 06:51 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think it looks pretty cool. The only thing is, it would look great as long as you don't have a stock rear bumper (because of the recess for the spare tire).
Old 06-14-2010, 02:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Yeah, I cant find a bumper with no tire depression and no carrier. There are only 3 bumpers i like so far that I have found without a carrier and they all have the depression. I like the PSC BFH rear bumper but you have to cut your frame rails and I dont want to do that.

All I want is shackle mounts and a flat top. A hitch would be nice, but I cant find what I want now. I dont imagine getting pickier will help.

I might go with ranch hand though. Ive had a front replacement on a silerado 3500 and a ram 2500 and they are top notch for quality and strength. HEAVY though.

Last edited by Harbourone; 06-14-2010 at 03:01 AM.

Quick Reply: Warrior Products 3rd brake light kit