Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

What next???

Old 06-21-2011, 06:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What next???

I have a 2010 4 door sport. After lift and tires all my mods were aesthetic. Now my next mods I want to do are for durability. Since we take these rigs offroad and put them through hell I want to be it up so it's harder to "break" My question is from everyone's experience, what should I do? Or what has commonly broken for you while out on the trail that you wish you would have beefed up or upgraded? Things like differential covers, relocate that evap thingy, some sort of armor, axles, anything?? Once again, I have a 2010 4 door sport with 3.5 inch rough country lift and 35's. Thanks!
Old 06-21-2011, 07:02 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

beef up that frt axle or swap it ,diff covers skids
Old 06-21-2011, 07:12 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your front axel, the Dana 30 is the weak point. Beef it up if you can or swap it for a used 44 or the top shelf Pro Rock 44 etc.

Quick Reply: What next???