Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

What should I do???

Old 09-22-2008, 06:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What should I do???

Hello all I was considering getting a 2.5" teraflex bb and a 1"body lift with 35's now I'm wondering if I should just get the Rusty's 3.25"lift and run 35's with that?? I dont want to replace driveshafts either. Also with the teraflex kit would I be ok with the relocation bracket???? Help me!
Old 09-22-2008, 06:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default depends on what you r gonna do with it

I started with a rough country 2.5 BB because I traded my tires and wheels in on some 35s and I had to make the trade under a certain milage. I didnt have the cash to buy lift i wanted in the end. But I really didnt have many issues with the ride whil running the BB(street only) but i was definetly going to need some adjustable trac bars and probably control arms if i would have kept that setup. I only drive my JK on off days (14 days a month) but I make wheeling trips as often as I can. So my advise is to run the BB if you are not going to do alot of wheeling but start saving for a few more parts down the road. When I started to add the cost of the parts I would eventually need, It was better for me to buy a complete lift. I opted for the Full traction Ultimate 3" and it is sweet. as far as drive shafts are concerned I only repaced the rear for now and it was not really expensive and easy to swap out. Ill replace the front eventually. I have a 2dr so I needed the rear asap. hope this helps you out.

Quick Reply: What should I do???