Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

What should I know

Old 11-11-2012, 06:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What should I know

Hello everybody, This question is for everyone. I haven’t done any lift yet on my jeep, I have a 2008 JK 4 door X trial rated. I have done and still am doing a lot of research. I have talk to a lot of Jeep owners. But i want to get the advise of others. I am looking to do a 2.5" lift with either 33” or 35”. But here’s my question. I know what I need (I think). But is there anything else I should put to the list. Do I need spacer, so I need to look at something to the to re-gear the ratio to take the bigger tires. I have my list on my Frig of things I want to do my Jeep. Just want to make sure that when I do install my lift. That I have everything I will need. I am hoping I can get some ideas.

Quick Reply: What should I know